ASTM A240 2205 Duplex Stainless Steel Sheet 5mm Hot Rolled 1.4462 Stainless Steel
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Ton|
|Packaging Details:||waterproof paper and steel strip reinforcement,one package about 2 tons,Load in 20' or 40' GP|
|Delivery Time:||3-15 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||250 Tons per month|
|Name:||2205 5mm Stainless Steel Sheet||Thickness:||5 Mm|
|ASTM/ASME:||A240 UNS S32205||EURONORM:||1.4462 X2CrNiMoN 22.5.3|
|AFNOR:||Z3 CrNi 22.05 AZ||DIN:||W. Nr 1.4462|
|Application:||Construction, Industry, Machine Building||Grade:||2205|
|Length:||2000 Mm||Width:||1000 Mm|
2205 Duplex Stainless Steel Sheet,
Stainless Steel Sheet 5mm 1.4462,
ASTM 1.4462 stainless steel
ASTM A240 Duplex Stainless Steel 2205 5mm Stainless Steel Sheet
Duplex stainless steel 2205 alloy is a duplex stainless steel composed of 22% chromium, 2.5% molybdenum and 4.5% nickel nitrogen alloy. It has high strength, good impact toughness and good overall and local stress corrosion resistance
|Commodity||ASTM A240 Duplex Stainless Steel 2205 5mm Stainless Steel Sheet|
|Surface||NO.1 2D NO.3|
|Delivery time||About 15 -30 days or based on the sales contract|
Hot rolling can greatly reduce energy consumption and costs. The metal plastic deformation is high during hot rolling, and the deformation resistance is low, which reduces the energy consumption of metal deformation. Hot rolling can improve the processing performance of metals and alloys.
Gauge and Inch:
|Gauge||SS inch||SS mm||Mild Steel||Galvanized Steel|
|Grade||Tensile Strength(Mpa)||Yield Strength(Mpa)||Elongation(%)|
Difference between duplex 2205 stainless steel plate and Austenitic 304 stainless steel plate:
1) The yield strength is more than twice as high as that of ordinary austenitic stainless steel, and has the advantages of forming
Sufficient plastic toughness. The wall thickness of storage tank or pressure vessel made of duplex stainless steel is 30-50% less than that of common austenite, which is conducive to reducing the cost.
2) It has excellent stress corrosion cracking resistance. Even the duplex stainless steel with the lowest alloy content has higher stress corrosion cracking resistance than austenitic stainless steel, especially in the environment containing chloride ions. Stress corrosion is a prominent problem that ordinary austenitic stainless steel is difficult to solve.
3) The corrosion resistance of 2205 duplex stainless steel, which is widely used in many media, is better than that of ordinary 316L austenitic stainless steel, while super duplex stainless steel has very high corrosion resistance. In some media, such as acetic acid and formic acid, it can even replace high alloy austenitic stainless steel and even corrosion-resistant alloy.
4) It has good local corrosion resistance. Compared with austenitic stainless steel with the same alloy content, its wear-resistant corrosion and fatigue corrosion properties are better than austenitic stainless steel.
5) The linear expansion coefficient of austenitic stainless steel is lower than that of austenitic stainless steel, close to that of carbon steel, suitable for connection with carbon steel, and has important engineering significance, such as the production of composite plate or lining.
6) No matter under dynamic load or static load, it has higher energy absorption capacity than austenitic stainless steel, which has obvious advantages and practical application value for structural parts to deal with sudden accidents such as collision and explosion.
|2B||Finished by heat treatment, pickling after cold rolling. Followed by skin pass line to be more brighter and smooth surface||General application Medical instruments, Tableware|
|BA||Bright heat treament after cold rolling||Kitchen utensil, kitchenware, architectural|
|8K||A mirror-like reflective surface by polishing with finer abrasives over 800mesh||Construction, mirrors, plate sets, decoration elevators|
|HL||Finished by continuous linear polishing||Architectural purpose, Escalators, kitchenware, vehicles|
|NO.1||Finished by hot rolling, annealing and picking, characterized by white pickled surface||Chemical industry Equipment, industrail tanks|
|NO.4||Polishing with NO.150 to NO.180 mesh abrasives specified in JISR6001||Kitchen utensils, Building Construction, Medical equipment|
ASTM A240 Duplex Stainless Steel 2205 5mm Stainless Steel Sheet 2 types:
l Standard packing
l Fine packing
Factory and Machine Equipment:
We had our own factory to do slitting re-rolling and finish treatment machine,PVC and interleaving paper we will using with our machine for you,could protect stainless steel surface from damage or any scratches,
1. CNC Flame Cutting Machine
2. CNC Plasma Cutting Machine
3. CNC Laser Cutting Machine
4. Bending Machine
5. Shearing Machine
6. Punch Machine
7. Driving Machine
ASTM A240 Duplex Stainless Steel 2205 5mm Stainless Steel Sheet 2 types Diaplay:
WHY CHOOSE US:
Q1: What is your terms of payment?
A: 30% T/T in advance, the balance 70% before delivery. We will show you the photos of products and package before you pay the balance.
Q2: what is the terms of delivery?
A: FOB, CIF, CFR,
Q3: What is the terms of packing?
A: generally, we pack our goods in bundles or coils with rods or belts, we could also pack the goods as the customers' requirement.
Q4: What is your delivery time?
A: For stocks, we could transport the goods to loading port within 7 days after we received your deposit.
For production period, it usually takes about 15 days-30 days after receiving the deposit.
Q5: Could you produce according to the samples?
A : Yes, we could customer-made by your samples or technique drawings, we could build the mold and fixtures.
Q6: Could you provide the samples?
A: yes, we could provide the free samples on conditons it is available in stocks, however, the the transportation fee is borne by buyer.