1200mm STS201 STS202 Cold Rolled Steel Coil STS410 STS430 BA Finished
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Ton|
|Packaging Details:||Coils covered with waterproof protective packing materails|
|Delivery Time:||3-15 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||200 tons per month|
|Name:||STS201 STS202 Cold Roll||Width:||1200 Mm|
|Technique:||Cold Rolled||Price Term:||FOB, CFR, CIF|
|Standard:||201 202 410 430||Thickness:||0.8 Mm|
|Surface:||BA Finish||Packing:||Standard Seaworthy Package|
STS202 Cold Rolled Steel Coil,
1200mm Cold Rolled Steel Coil,
BA Finished SS 202 coil
STS201 STS202 Cold Roll Steel Coil STS410 STS430 CR SS Coil
1. Different characteristics: 201 stainless steel has the characteristics of polishing, no bubbles, no pinholes and so on. 430 stainless steel is a general steel with good corrosion resistance. Its thermal conductivity is better than that of austenite and its coefficient of thermal expansion is smaller than that of austenite.
2. Different applications: 430 stainless steel is used for building decoration, fuel burner parts, household appliances and household appliance parts. Stainless steel 201 is mainly used as decorative pipe and industrial pipe.
Product introduction :
|Commodity||STS201 STS202 Cold Roll Steel Coil STS410 STS430 CR SS Coil|
|Grade||201 202 410 430|
|Length||as per customers'requirements|
|Standard||JIS,AISI,ASTM,GB,DIN, BS EN, AS|
|Delivery time||About 15 days or based on the sales contract|
Showing the splendor of your quality, wearresistant as well ,
|Grade||Tensile Strength(Mpa)||Yield Strength(Mpa)||Elongation(%)||HBW||HRB||HV|
Gauge Size Table:
|Gauge||SS inch||SS mm||Mild Steel||Galvanized Steel|
Brand Cross Reference Table:
|GB NEW BRAND||JIS||ASTM||UNS||KS||BS EN||AS|
Surface finish :
|2B||Finished by heat treatment, pickling after cold rolling. Followed by skin pass line to be more brighter and smooth surface||General application Medical instruments, Tableware|
|BA||Bright heat treament after cold rolling||Kitchen utensil, kitchenware, architectural|
|8K||A mirror-like reflective surface by polishing with finer abrasives over 800mesh||Construction, mirrors, plate sets, decoration elevators|
|HL||Finished by continuous linear polishing||Architectural purpose, Escalators, kitchenware, vehicles|
|NO.1||Finished by hot rolling, annealing and picking, characterized by white pickled surface||Chemical industry Equipment, industrail tanks|
|NO.4||Polishing with NO.150 to NO.180 mesh abrasives specified in JISR6001||Kitchen utensils, Building Construction, Medical equipment|
Difference Between Grade 201 And 410
1. Different characteristics. 410 is a kind of stainless iron with good corrosion resistance and machinability; 201 stainless steel, with certain acid and alkali resistance, high density, polishing, no bubbles, no pinholes, etc.
2. Different uses. 410 steel is generally used for blade, mechanical parts, class 1 tableware (spoon, fork, knife, etc.); 201 steel is a high-quality material for producing all kinds of watch cases and strap bottom covers. It is mainly used as decorative tubes, industrial tubes and some shallow stretched products.
3. 410 magnetic 201 non-magnetic.
STS201 STS202 Cold Roll Steel Coil STS410 STS430 CR SS Coil packaging details :
1: Coils covered with waterproof protective packing materails ;
2: Then loaded in strong metal pallets +angle bar protection +steel strip ;
3: Well loaded and be transported to the loading port .
The innner size container as below :
1: 20ft GP: 5.8m(length) x 2.13m(width) x 2.18m(high) about 24-26CBM ;
2: 40ft GP: 11.8m(length) x 2.13m(width) x 2.18m(high) about 54CBM ;
3: 40ft HG: 11.8m(length) x 2.13m(width) x 2.72m(high) about 68CBM.
WHY CHOOSE US:
Q1: What is your terms of payment?
A: 30% T/T in advance, the balance 70% before delivery. We will show you the photos of products and package before you pay the balance.
Q2: what is the terms of delivery?
A: FOB, CIF, CFR,
Q3: What is the terms of packing?
A: generally, we pack our goods in bundles or coils with rods or belts, we could also pack the goods as the customers' requirement.
Q4: What is your delivery time?
A: For stocks, we could transport the goods to loading port within 7 days after we received your deposit.
For production period, it usually takes about 15 days-30 days after receiving the deposit.
Q5: Could you produce according to the samples?
A : Yes, we could customer-made by your samples or technique drawings, we could build the mold and fixtures.
Q6: Could you provide the samples?
A: yes, we could provide the free samples on conditons it is available in stocks, however, the the transportation fee is borne by buyer.