Cold Rolled 2B Surface Austenite Steel Sheet Coil 304 1100mm Width
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Ton|
|Packaging Details:||Coils covered with waterproof protective packing materails|
|Delivery Time:||3-15 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||200 tons per month|
|Name:||304 2B Surface Cold Rolled||Width:||1100 Mm|
|Technique:||Cold Rolled||Price Term:||FOB, CFR, CIF|
|Surface:||2B Finish||Packing:||Standard Seaworthy Package|
|Service:||Sample And MTC|
2B Surface Steel Sheet Coil,
Steel Sheet Coil 304 1100mm,
2B galvanised steel coil
304 2B Surface Cold Rolled Austenite Steel Coils 300 Series Rolled Metal:
Advantage of 304 stainless steel:
1. Environmental protection and sanitation: eliminate the problems of red water, blue-green water and hidden water, without peculiar smell and harmful substances, keep the water pure, lead-free and harmless to human health.
2. Wear resistance: the surface is beautiful, clean and bright, long-lasting and durable, no scratch, never rust and never fracture.
3. Low temperature resistance: stainless steel water pipes and faucet angle valves in kitchen and bathroom will never break.
4. Excellent thermal expansion performance and thermal insulation performance: stainless steel pipe has slow thermal expansion and cold contraction, and good thermal insulation performance.
5. Authoritative certification: the precipitation of metal elements in stainless steel is lower than 5% of the standard value specified by who and European drinking water laws.
Product introduction :
|Commodity||304 2B Surface Cold Rolled Austenite Steel Coils 300 Series Rolled Metal|
|Length||as per customers'requirements|
|Standard||JIS,AISI,ASTM,GB,DIN, BS EN, AS|
|Delivery time||About 15 days or based on the sales contract|
Showing the splendor of your quality, wearresistant as well ,
|Grade||Tensile Strength(Mpa)||Yield Strength(Mpa)||Elongation(%)||HBW||HRB||HV|
Gauge Size Table:
|Gauge||SS inch||SS mm||Mild Steel||Galvanized Steel|
Brand Cross Reference Table:
|GB NEW BRAND||JIS||ASTM||UNS||KS||BS EN||AS|
Surface finish :
|2B||Finished by heat treatment, pickling after cold rolling. Followed by skin pass line to be more brighter and smooth surface||General application Medical instruments, Tableware|
|BA||Bright heat treament after cold rolling||Kitchen utensil, kitchenware, architectural|
|8K||A mirror-like reflective surface by polishing with finer abrasives over 800mesh||Construction, mirrors, plate sets, decoration elevators|
|HL||Finished by continuous linear polishing||Architectural purpose, Escalators, kitchenware, vehicles|
|NO.1||Finished by hot rolling, annealing and picking, characterized by white pickled surface||Chemical industry Equipment, industrail tanks|
|NO.4||Polishing with NO.150 to NO.180 mesh abrasives specified in JISR6001||Kitchen utensils, Building Construction, Medical equipment|
Austenite is a lamellar microstructure of iron and steel, and martensite is a microstructure name of ferrous materials.
The differences between austenite and martensite are as follows:
1. Austenite is generally composed of equiaxed polygonal grains with twins in the grains.
2. There are two types of martensite. Lath martensite was obtained by quenching medium and low carbon steel. Lath martensite was composed of many bundles of thin laths with roughly the same size and approximately parallel arrangement, and the angle between bundles of laths was relatively large; Acicular martensite is obtained by quenching high carbon steel, and the acicular martensite is bamboo leaf or convex lens.
304 2B Surface Cold Rolled Austenite Steel Coils 300 Series Rolled Metal packaging details :
1: Coils covered with waterproof protective packing materails ;
2: Then loaded in strong metal pallets +angle bar protection +steel strip ;
3: Well loaded and be transported to the loading port .
The innner size container as below :
1: 20ft GP: 5.8m(length) x 2.13m(width) x 2.18m(high) about 24-26CBM ;
2: 40ft GP: 11.8m(length) x 2.13m(width) x 2.18m(high) about 54CBM ;
3: 40ft HG: 11.8m(length) x 2.13m(width) x 2.72m(high) about 68CBM.
WHY CHOOSE US:
Q1: What is your terms of payment?
A: 30% T/T in advance, the balance 70% before delivery. We will show you the photos of products and package before you pay the balance.
Q2: what is the terms of delivery?
A: FOB, CIF, CFR,
Q3: What is the terms of packing?
A: generally, we pack our goods in bundles or coils with rods or belts, we could also pack the goods as the customers' requirement.
Q4: What is your delivery time?
A: For stocks, we could transport the goods to loading port within 7 days after we received your deposit.
For production period, it usually takes about 15 days-30 days after receiving the deposit.
Q5: Could you produce according to the samples?
A : Yes, we could customer-made by your samples or technique drawings, we could build the mold and fixtures.
Q6: Could you provide the samples?
A: yes, we could provide the free samples on conditons it is available in stocks, however, the the transportation fee is borne by buyer.